[Freeswitch-users] Can Freeswitch and OpenSER Co-reside on SameServer?

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:50:00 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Jerry Richards
<jerry.richards at teotech.com> wrote:
> So do you build your server with two FS instances running?  One as the SBC
> and one as Proxy/PBX?
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

Jerry,

  No.  One instance of FreeSWITCH and one instance of OpenSER.  As I
said, just make sure they use separate IPs and/or ports.  I prefer
standard ports and separate IPs because then (in the future) if I need
to split them (scaling, redundancy, etc) all I have to do is bring up
the second IP on a different host and move the software/config.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org