[Freeswitch-users] Use of mod_Conference

joel.sisko at iconverged.com joel.sisko at iconverged.com
Fri Feb 5 10:08:12 PST 2010

Group,

I have a simple question I think about mod_Conference, does each conference room have to be created dynamically? My question is born from how Asterisk MeetMe room can work where you can have all the meetme rooms programmed statically in the meetme.conf file.

What I am looking to do is rather than using the Asterisk meetme room application, I want to use FreeSwitch to provide this functionality. So I am trying to figure out what the integration would look like from a 10,000 foot view.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Joel