[Freeswitch-users] adding sip header without X-

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:55:48 PST 2010

Hello Christian,

  Reading through the code (sofia_glue.c) it looks like all you have
to do is set the alert_info channel variable.  I also don't think you
have to include the X- when using set with sip_h.  It's just always
good (RFC compliant) to prefix "custom" headers with X-.

  Regarding my suggestion for that configuration option/channel
variable.  That was only to be used on bridged channels to make it
configurable which headers FreeSWITCH passes from the a leg to the b
leg when using bridge.  A "proper" B2BUA (according to me) should
completely rewrite the outgoing INVITE, including stripping any custom
headers.