[Freeswitch-users] Need Help to setup freeswitch with sangoma card

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:06:59 PST 2010

Boost has been working fine, so there is no point in switching.

Try removing the d-channel from openzap.conf, boost spans do not need
d-channel declared, because that is done through the signaling binary
(sangoma_prid), declaring it is causing 2 different processes to open the
same channel, at best, data will be missing from one process or the other.

If you still cannot make calls after removing the d-channel from
openzap.conf (and restarting FreeSWITCH and sangoma_prid using smg_ctrl
script), then pastebin a debug log for both FreeSWITCH and sangoma_prid
after a single call attempt.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer