[Freeswitch-users] Dialogic Board (JCT & DM3) Supported?

Diego Toro dftoro at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 05:42:38 PST 2010

This would be a good opportunity to start the support of this hardware. The problem is that the "System Release" (API) has cost of licensing, this to avoid having to start from scratch. Now, this compared with good quality Sangoma hardware, Dialogic would not be competitive. Would be good to ask to Eicom people if they would be interested in the subject.

Diego Toro
http://lacarretade.blogspot.com/