[Freeswitch-users] Dialogic Board (JCT & DM3) Supported?

Moiz Chinoy moizchinoy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:12:02 PST 2010

Sometime back it was posted that following cards are supported by
Freeswitch. Can anyone please guide me. We have a JCT and DMV card
available so I was thinking if we can do anything useful with it.

Analog cards: D/41JCT-LS, D/120JCT-LS  (jct serie)
Digital cards: D/600JCT-1E1 and DMV serie.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
> Nope
>
> On Feb 1, 2010, at 6:08 AM, Moiz Chinoy wrote:
>> Can anyone please advise that whether Dialogic boards (JCT and DM3)
>> are supported by FS.

Regards,
Moiz Chinoy.