[Freeswitch-users] A leg disconnects after uuid_bridge?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:08:02 PST 2010

Tell one leg to execute intercept on the other instead.

On Feb 2, 2010 9:40 PM, "Nagalenoj H." <nagalenoj at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear friends,
  In event socket, Why the session is closed for A leg when I do a
uuid_bridge with another uuid.
I've done the following operations(In nc),
  * Dial to he socket extension.
  * connect to the call.
  * Answered the call.
  * Bridged with extension X. When B leg terminates, A leg continues to be
alive.
  * Create an uuid.
  * Originated a call with origination_uuid and parked the leg.
  * I did a uuid_bridge for these 2 legs.
  * When B leg terminates the call, A leg is also getting exited.

I've tried setting the hangup_after_bridge to false explicitly. But, A leg
is getting exited.
I need it for further processing.

What is the way in which I can keep the A leg alive after uuid_bridge??

--
Regards,
Nagalenoj H.