[Freeswitch-users] Attendant call transfer

Suneel Papineni Suneel.Papineni at mettoni.com
Tue Feb 2 10:09:50 PST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to establish attendant call transfer using event sockets.

1.       A call has come into Freeswitch from an external Gateway  and this call is parked (it is configured to park all calls coming to freeswitch) {Caller A à FS}

2.       Once the call is parked, I am sending a command to originate a call to another number connected to external gateway. {FS à Caller B}. Call is established between FS and caller B. ("api originate sofia/external/<another number>@<gateway IP address> 9999")

3.       On receiving event message as "Application: Answer", I am sending another command to bridge call between A & B. ("api uuid_bridge <callerA UUID> <caller UUID>")

4.       With this call is established between A & B, but there is a huge delay (appox 30 secs).

I believe that FS is still in the call and might be this is creating  delay (not sure).

Could you please tell me if I am doing something wrong or process to achieve this scenario working.

I tried in to transfer the call instead of bridging  using the command ("uuid_transfer <callerA UUID> intercept: <caller UUID> inline"), but the response is same as above with huge delay.

Thanks & Regards

Suneel

the system manager.  http://www.mettoni.com

Mettoni Ltd
Registered in England and Wales: 4485956
9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, OX4 2HN