[Freeswitch-users] Svar: Re: Somebody help me understand the 'features' set up please :-)

Tue Feb 2 00:12:11 PST 2010

Hi Michael

I'm trying to get the possibility of transfering an incoming call from one extension to another, and give the possibility of turning it into a conference.
I don't have a 'transfer' button.
I do have an 'R' button on the Siemens handsets, and a 'Flash' button on the Sipura. The 'Flash' button gives me a new dialtone, gives the caller MOH, and then I can dial the new extension, and transfer the call, but not create a conference.
But the Siemens handset does not have a 'flash', and pressing the R doesn't do anything.

It might be two different features 'transfer' and 'conference'...

But I thought that using the bind_meta_app would accomplish both.

It's on an incoming call from the outside.
So the situation:
The Public folder has an entry that matches the dialed number, and does a transfer to 8202.
Then the dialplan matches the 8202 with a group, and the phone rings.
Somebody picks it up, finds out that it needs to be transferred to another extension, or transferred to a conference with a second extension.

Best regards
Fribse

/Running Freeswitch on pfSense running on a VMWare ESXi 4.0