[Freeswitch-users] Logging question

paul gore paul.gore.j at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:31:18 PST 2010

Yes, I am trying to understand why Grandstream GXP2000 times out when
connected to FS voice mail at exactly 60 sec. Can't seem to figure it out
from regular debug log, it just shows "normal clearing". I already used
"record_waste.." param but it does not seem to have any effect.
I guess I have to do tcp dump.