[Freeswitch-users] latency growing with conference

Frank Carmickle frank at carmickle.com
Mon Feb 1 07:29:16 PST 2010

Hello

I am noticing that when short phrases are spoken with cepstral in a conference it pauses all the audio before speaking it.  It seems as though the pauses are of different lengths and over time this adds up to a great amount of latency for the conference members to each other.  Rejoining the conference fixes this.  I already have

      <param name="member-flags" value="waste"/>

I also notice that one member, who has lots of dropped packets, becomes very latent also.  I have

        <action application="set" data="rtp_autoflush=true"/>

Any thing else I can do about the two similar yet different issues?  I am on 16431 at the moment.

Thanks
--FC