[Freeswitch-users] Svar: Re: Somebody help me understand the 'features' set up please :-)

Mon Feb 1 00:28:51 PST 2010

Hi Rupa

Ahh, I see.
Looking at example 2, and http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_bind_meta_app
I still need to get where I enter this.
Is it in the call handling in the dialplan?
So I've gotten my current entry to handle incoming call from the outside:

<extension name="PrivateIn">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(8202)$">
       <action application="set" data="call_timeout=45"/>
       <action application="set" data="domain_name=10.11.12.25"/>
       <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
       <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
       <action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=$${hold_music}"/>
       <action application="bridge" data="group/private@${domain_name}"/ ( 'mailto:group/private@$domain_name"/' )>
       <action application="answer" data=""/>
       <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
       <action application="voicemail" data="default 10.11.12.25 45"/>
   </condition>
</extension>
Do I stick in there, or do I enter it in features.xml, or?

Best regards
Fribse

/Running Freeswitch on pfSense running on a VMWare ESXi 4.0

>>> 01-02-2010 kl. 01:45 skrev Rupa Schomaker <rupa at rupa.com> i meddelelsen <b39273531001311645u618ea87am8a3d84ee6b1bcfcb at mail.gmail.com>:

Look at bind_meta_app in the default dialplan.  It binds the dtmf to
the features context.

> Ok, I've gotten the Freeswitch to register to my VoIP provider.
> I've gotten my phones to register to Freeswitch, and I can receive and make
> calls, all very nice.
>
> I've gotten a Sipura SPA901 and a Siemens Gigaset S68IP registered to the
> Freeswitch.
>
> When I receive a call, I would like to be able to transfer the call to
> another phone, or change the call to a conference call with two local
> phones.
>
> So I've been looking at the examples in the wiki, and I can't make them
> work, not as I understand them anyways. Especially the att_xfer seems to be
> able to do what I need.
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_att_xfer
>
> As I understand Example1, I should answer the call, and then press *3 during
> the call, and either transfer it or change it to a threeway call.
>
> I get the first part, create an extension in the dialplan called att_xfer.
> But what is meant by the second par 'then bind this feature to DTMF 3', how
> do I enter that, and where?
>
> I hope somebody can help me with this (again)?
>

> Best regards
> Fribse
>
> /Running Freeswitch on pfSense running on a VMWare ESXi 4.0

-Rupa