[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch with TLS

Michel Freiha freiham at splendor.net
Thu Dec 30 17:40:00 MSK 2010

Dear Sir,

I know that openSIPS supports TLS...the major issue that we are facing
performance degradation once the number of users using TLS increase and
reach some hundreds...

I just first need to know how many concurrent registered users using TLS
FS can support?
Second, is there any manual that I can follow in order to accomplish
this scenario?

Regards

Michel Freiha
Technical Manager