[Freeswitch-users] Moving RTP relay to another FS BOX?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 13:43:27 MSK 2010

Try bridging the call from the central SIP FS server to the regional
FS server, with bypass_media=true on the central server and =false on
the regional ones.

C1=client 1, C2=client2, FS1=central, FS2=regional

The SIP flow will be: C1 -> FS1 -> FS2 -> C2
The RTP flow will be C1 -> FS2 -> C2

It will be up to your logic on FS1 to select the correct FS2 server of course.

-Steve