[Freeswitch-users] mutilple destination phone ringing on incoming call, skypopen dial plan from Sip X-lite

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Thu Dec 30 13:15:24 MSK 2010

For #1, I don't know anything about skypopen, but you could set the
destination to be a hunt group or some other extension that you script to
ring multiple places.
-Avi