[Freeswitch-users] ftmod_sangoma_isdn: dialtone in overlap dialing

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 23:09:03 MSK 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Nagalenoj H. <nagalenoj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>   I would want to know how to configure ftmod_sangoma_isdn to send
> dialtone.
>
> My setup is as follows,
>
> Telcom <--->  Freeswitch <---> PBX <----> Extensions 1..n
>

> My pbx has got overlap dial enabled and it is configured to seize the trunk
> when it receives '0' from extensions.
>
> When I connect the PRI to my pbx, and when '0' is dialled from an
> extension, my pbx seizes the trunk and I'm able to hear dialtone. But, when
> I connect the PRI to freeswitch and connect freeswitch to pbx and when '0'
> is dialled from an extension, I'm not hearing dialtone.
>
> Whether some configuration is available to ask ftmod_sangoma_isdn to send
> dialtone before started to collect digits in overlap mode? or any other way
> to give dialtone??

Not supported with the current code. Some changes need to be performed in
the ftmod_sangoma_isdn module to do this. I'd recommend you to open a jira
report to ask for this feature, as I know is something is needed and would
like to keep track of it and put it in our next development cycle.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com