[Freeswitch-users] multiple-registration for same extension

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Wed Dec 29 22:00:01 MSK 2010

I have this in directory/default.xml

<param name="dial-string" value="{presence_id=${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>

tried this in my dialplan :
<action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}"/>
<action application="bridge" data="${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>

this in internal.xml :
<param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>
    <param name="manage-presence" value="true"/>
    <param name="manage-shared-appearance" value="true"/>
    <param name="dbname" value="share_presence"/>
    <param name="presence-hosts" value="$${domain}"/>

so when an outbound call arrives :
- if one phone with one extension is registered it works well, it receives the call no matter from whatever node
- if 2 phones with same extension are registered on 2 different nodes it works well now
- if 2 phones with same extension are registered on the same node only 1 phone rings (the latest registered)

tell if I need to pastebin the logs (don't remember the link)

Thanks