[Freeswitch-users] CentOS 5.5 - FreeSWITCH - Audio Quality issues

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 20:47:47 MSK 2010

Anthony & Brian - Thanks.

1. Client Make the calls ..

Regular Bell Canada Land line or Cell Phone ---> SIP Provider DID --->
FreeSWITCH --> IVR ->Voicemail

or

Regular Bell Canada Land line or Cell Phone ---> SIP Provider DID --->
FreeSWITCH --> IVR

2. I will capture the trace when there is no calls. This is a production box
. Is there any way to capture a trace for a call when there is other calls
in the box?

3. I decided to switch to 64bit today night let see that will help me.

Thanks and regards,
Lloyd