[Freeswitch-users] event i_media_error 988 Incomplete offer/answer

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed Dec 29 17:38:53 MSK 2010

Joel,

  Why do you have SIP GTD enabled on your Cisco router?  FreeSWITCH
won't do anything with this information anyway, you might as well
disable it and multipart handling in general.  It's probably enabled
by default because you're using QSIG (I'm not sure) but this doc
should be able to help:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/sip/configuration/guide/sip_cg-isdn.html#wp1047570

  Or you could try to tweak multipart handling in FS using this variable:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_copy_multipart

  Also - why do you have compact headers turned on?