[Freeswitch-users] [Semi-OT] MobiGater Pro in buy collective from Germany/France

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Tue Dec 28 20:05:34 MSK 2010

Hello *,

I am now in  contact  with  Eurodesign  which  is  the  Manufacturer  of
"MobiGater Pro".   Since hey have no disributor corrently in Germany and
France and I am in creation of a new OnlineStore, I a thinking on sellig
the MobiGater (all versions) in Germany and France.

Since I am not very finace-stable currently I like to offer  you  a  buy
collective for a exceptionel special price.  Minimum quantity is for  me
12pcs/Karton and any Waranties are handled by "itsystems at tdnet UG i.G.".

If you are interested please send a mail to
        <sales at itsystems.tamay-dogan.net>

or me directly.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems at tdnet France EURL       itsystems at tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de