[Freeswitch-users] skypopen load problem

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 17:00:32 MSK 2010

Ciao Seven,

is a pleasure to hear from you.

The "error 68" is that the skypeclient does not recognize-authorize
you. This is because (with all probability) it has not yet connected
to the skype p2p network. Give the client some time before loading
mod_skypopen. Skype network had "some problems" last days (hehehe).

If not because of network problems, can be because the files in the
skypeclient directory (where it keeps config data) has been trashed,
but if client.c goes through is not that, is the network problem.

Anyway, CentOS 64 bit is supersupported, actually is the main
reference platform (with Ubuntu LTS the second platform).

Also, as soon as you overcome this problem (and please write again on
this if it persists) I would like you (if you got time) to test the
new OSS driver (to be used with skypeclient static for oss 2.0.72, a
little bit easier to find around the net than the skypeclient static
for alsa 2.0.72). I believe it can give you more performances (but
mileage can vary). More on this will follow in the next days.

Ciao for now,

-giovanni

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Seven Du <dujinfang at gmail.com> wrote:
> see also http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14889
>
> sorry flooding.
>
> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Seven Du <dujinfang at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> So finally I get a chance to move to CentOS 64bit.
>>
>> git HEAD on CentOS 5.5 64bit. skype 2.0.0.72 static.
>>
>> Load error:
>>
>> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14888
>>
>> Seems sk_2 read extra AUTOAWAY OFF and ERROR 68, however, client.c
>> never shows those extra lines on my test against all my 20 instances.
>> I use multi-instances-same-username btw.
>>
>> ./client :302
>> Initialized XInitThreads!
>> PROTOCOL 7
>> #ciapalino PONG
>> CONNSTATUS ONLINE
>> CURRENTUSERHANDLE idapted_voip_10
>> USERSTATUS ONLINE
>>

>> Sometimes I can load till sk_8, sometimes sk_1 doesn't load. Any clue?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> About: http://about.me/dujinfang
>> Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com