[Freeswitch-users] Some outdated/obsolete modules?

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Tue Dec 28 17:01:11 MSK 2010

While porting and compiling FS git (2010/12/27) to an ARM platform, I noticed
the build/modules.conf.in has left out several modules, i.e.
applications/mod_fax, applications/mod_limit, and codecs/mod_voipcodecs.
After a little chat with stkn on the FS IRC channel, I learnt that these
modules are no longer in used and have been considered obsolete. If so, why
not start doing a housekeeping and remove the pertinent modules' source
files from the circulation? This way, the obsolete modules won't cause any
further confusion to new comers to FS git like it did to me. Just my 2¢.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.