[Freeswitch-users] hangup_after_bridge and failure_causes: what is wrong in my dialpan?

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 13:45:52 MSK 2010

My dialplan is:

        <action application="set"
data="failure_causes=NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION,NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION,SWITCH_CONGESTION,NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE"
/>
        <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true" />
        <action application="limit_execute" data="hash outbound ${hash0}
${limit0} bridge ${dialstring0}" />
        <action application="limit_execute" data="hash outbound ${hash1}
${limit1} bridge ${dialstring1}" />
        <action application="limit_execute" data="hash outbound ${hash2}
${limit2} bridge ${dialstring2}" />
        <action application="limit_execute" data="hash outbound ${hash3}
${limit3} bridge ${dialstring3}" />
        <action application="limit_execute" data="hash outbound ${hash4}
${limit4} bridge ${dialstring4}" />
        <action application="hangup" data="${bridge_hangup_cause}"/>

What I expect is that the incoming call is hangup when the bridge fails for
any reason except the reasons specified in "failure_causes", and in case the
bridge fail for a reason specified in "failure_causes" the dialplan
execution continues.

My problem is that, for example, I see in my CDR that there is 1 inbound and
5 related outbound calls (one for each bridge in my dialplan)
for NO_USER_RESPONSE, USER_BUSY, NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE, UNALLOCATED_NUMBER
so the behaviour is different from what I expect: what is wrong in my
dialplan?