[Freeswitch-users] Asynchronous PTIME

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat Dec 25 20:16:09 MSK 2010

If the VoIP industry develops like the PSTN industry, you will *never*
see the end of this crap. The only FAX modems I've seen which fully
comply with the ITU specs are my own ones, in spandsp. All the others
did some wrong things in the early days of the specs. The competitors
learned to tolerate each other's errors. After that nobody ever bothered
to fix those errors. The same can be said almost every other group of
ITU specs.

Steve