[Freeswitch-users] calling card app design decision

Jan Riedinger riedinger at sns.eu
Sat Dec 25 19:32:40 MSK 2010

Hi Ed,

just look at www.astpp.org. I wrote to the author about two months ago,
see below.

Unfortunately, I hadn't had time for further examination. I think, I
will start the project within the next months. If you want we can try it
both and we can exchange expericences.

BR
     Jan

    /
    Am 13.10.2010 06:13, schrieb Darren Wiebe:
      On 12/10/2010 1:48 AM, Jan Riedinger wrote:
    /
>     / Hi Darren,
>
>     I'm examining for a customer the usage of ASTPP for a Freeswitch
>     based calling card Platform. What's the status of this project?
>     The last entries of on the ASTPP web site for Freeswitch Calling
>     Card support are pretty old (about 1 year) and I still read
>     "testing" for this topic on the ASTPP features web site. Is there
>     ongoing work? Can you recommend the usage of ASTPP for this
>     purpose at this moment. / /
>     Thank you in advance
>                       Jan
>
>     /
    /
    Hello,
    Yes, there is still ongoing work on callingcard support.  As to
    recommending it for calling card use I'm not sure how to respond.
    It's just starting to get deployed for that.  However, the last
    person that I set it up for has been testing that for several weeks
    and has not reported any problems except some missing sound files.
    He's supposed to be getting me copies of the correct sound files.

    Darren Wiebe
    /