[Freeswitch-users] Asynchronous PTIME

Serge S. Yuriev me at nevian.org
Thu Dec 23 01:09:55 MSK 2010

Hello,

2010-12-20 16:51:13.960502 [WARNING] mod_sofia.c:1036 Asynchronous PTIME
not supported, changing our end from 20 to 60

I'm getting this warning and client hears chopped sound :(
That is "Our end"?

Call flow is Cisco (sip) FS (sip) YATE (h323) MeraTransitSoftSwitch
All but MVTS under my control.

I doesn't see any clue in logs and can't reproduce this with my testing
via Blink/PortSIP/PhonerLite/Twinkle or Grandstream devices

Which debug/logs I should take? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

btw how I can save debug into log not only console?
--
wbr,
Serge