[Freeswitch-users] SBC on kamailio

Chris Burns chris at cloudtel.com
Wed Dec 22 20:17:19 MSK 2010

FreeSWITCH is not a SIP proxy, so you won't be able to proxy registrations.
I use FS as a SBC in a few cases ... I mainly use it for billing / routing,
and I usually bypass media to one of a cluster of switches playing the role
of PBX. SIP regs get aimed at the PBXs using DNS SRV and carriers point
their trunks at our SBC ... hope that helps