[Freeswitch-users] audio quality issue

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:40:41 MSK 2010

Hi ,

Do you have issues only with hearing the IVR originating from the switch ?
Phone to phone works fine when RTP pass through is enabled ? which codec
gets negotiated when IVR plays and what are the IVR file properties which is
negotiated?
Your voice mail gets recorded properly means the RTP is passing well to the
switch ...

Regads
Sam