[Freeswitch-users] questions about google voice and dingaling

joy this thisjoy0528 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:51:23 MSK 2010

If I add another account, it sometimes would not crash. When the error
window appears and I click the "igore" button, FS window will not be closed.
I could input "dingaling status", and there is only one account arthorized.
I tried some different versions of Guntls, and the error message "
libgcrypt-1.4.6" would be "libgcrypt-1.4.4" or others.

Sincerely yours,

Thisjoy.