[Freeswitch-users] routing via hangup_cause

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Dec 18 00:51:00 MSK 2010

You're almost there. First off, you can delete this line:
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=false"/>
That's the default behavior and you have to set it prior to the bridge
anyway.

Move this line before the bridge:
<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
Otherwise it won't have any effect.

The other stuff should work if the b-leg hangs up first, but not if the
a-leg does.

-MC