[Freeswitch-users] Having problems (no sound) when trying to LogIn from Home to Freeswitch

Joao Leme joaocarlosleme at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 19:48:16 MSK 2010

Hi there! First time here.
I'm having problems (no sound) when trying to LogIn from Home to Freeswitch.
In the office it all works fine, even when I use the external IP as Domain
on X-Lite. I'm trying to go for internal profile on port 5060 as I want to
be just like if I was there in the office. It actually works, I can make
calls, receive etc but NO SOUND.
What I also did was to change the domain on var.xml to the external ip. I
also forwarded the ports to the computer where Freeswitch according to
Firewall info on docs.
Thanks a lot,
John