[Freeswitch-users] questions about google voice and dingaling

joy this thisjoy0528 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:20:05 MSK 2010

Dear all:

        I have a question about google voice. I can call a number via google
voice as following: sip => FS => GVoice => Phone. The question is that, I
can call two different phone numbers with two different sip accounts via the
same GVoice account. Is it a normal situation? I am worried about that
google will ban my IP or account if I call several numbers simultaneously
via one GVoice account.

        I tried to login with two GVoice accounts. My client.xml is as
following:

*<include>*

        <profile type="client">

                <param name="name" value="GV1"/>

                <param name="login" value=" GV1 at gmail.com/gtalk"/>

                <param name="password" value="PWD1"/>

                Other settings…

        </profile>

        <profile type="client">

                <param name="name" value="GV2"/>

                <param name="login" value=" GV2 at gmail.com/gtalk"/>

                <param name="password" value="PWD2"/>

                Other settings…

        </profile>

*</include>*

*
*

FS will crash. The error message is:

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\FreeSWITCH\FreeSwitch.exe

File: ../../../src/libgcrypt-1.4.6/src/ath.c

Line: 193

Expression: *lock==MUTEX_UNLOCKED

Sincerely yours,

Thisjoy.