[Freeswitch-users] CBeyond interop

M. Ranganathan mranga at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:55:23 MSK 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> Has anyone gotten FreeSWITCH working with CBeyond?  I'm stumped as to what they expect and they don't wanna tell me or share any working traces.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Recalling from some time ago:

1. REGISTER your SBC (and periodically re-REGISTER )

2. CRLFCRLF NAT keepalive (if behind a NAT)

3. No media keepalive (if behind a NAT)

4. Use public addressing for call setup and SDP ( no server NAT compensation ).

5. No REFER support ( you have to convert to INVITE )

6. No INVITE(Replaces) support for consultative transfer ( you have to
handle in the SBC).

 re-INVITE is supported (with delayed media negotiation ACK(SDP) support )

Things could have changed a bit but that was working for the sipxbridge sbc.

Regards,

Ranga

M. Ranganathan