[Freeswitch-users] call pickup/ DTMF / routing

Ghulam Mustafa mustafa.pk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:18:12 MSK 2010

I would suggest you to read FreeSWITCH wiki docs before posting at this
mailing list.

All of your questions lack basic knowledge of FreeSWITCH and are already
addressed in the wiki.

Also when you post please be patient and post one question at a time instead
of publishing a digest on the mailing list.

1. A simple search on google for "freeswitch call pickup" takes you to the
following page.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/User:Agx#Call_Pickup

2. Follow instructions on this page for collecting dtmf digits.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_play_and_get_digits

3. make sure context conbridge exists.

Regards,

Ghulam Mustafa