[Freeswitch-users] Incomplete offer/answer debugging

Jerre Cope jerre at j-cope.com
Mon Dec 13 22:22:26 MSK 2010

Hello!  Newbie question.

My wifi SIP phone has stopped answering lately and I don't know if I've
induced a configuration problem by making freeswitch current, or whether
I've staticed the phone firmware.  I have the wifi handset set up as a
typical extension 1000.  I've got a Twinkle softphone on ext 1001 and I
can call that extension from 1000, but when I call from 1001 to ext
1000, the handset  returns the nua_media_error.  Both extensions are on
the same network.  I've posted a pastebin of log level 9 sip trace on
pastebin 14768

I could use some help understanding the log so I can correct my
nua_media_error negotiation problem.  I started the log early in the
conversation, where it negotiates past the IP to the user registration,
but I don't see a clear reason for the "BYE" on line 526.

Thanks for FreeSWITCH!