[Freeswitch-users] DockStar compile failure, with possible fix

Tom C mel0torme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:47:23 MSK 2010

Yes, I saw that thread when I was researching the problem.

Since parameters are passed in different ways on different platforms, it
makes sense for va_list to be a different memory structure on different
platforms.  So it really is not a compiler bug.  It is a portability issue
in FreeSwitch that va_list is assumed to be a char * in this one location.

Is there something more I should do, to re-open the issue and submit my
suggested fix?