[Freeswitch-users] Refusing REFER requests

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Dec 10 01:32:50 MSK 2010

TAG_IF((profile->mflags & MFLAG_REFER), NUTAG_ALLOW("REFER")),

This removes refer from the allowed methods in sofia so we will say that the method is NOT allowed.

If you want to refuse when the destination is invalid then give up now because you will need to know before the refer is sent to know that.

/b