[Freeswitch-users] nibblebill multi tenant

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 08:13:12 MSK 2010

You can handle this many ways depending how  you wish to design your system.
Below is a simple concept based on the existing tables to give you an idea.
There are other ways to do it just what I came up with quickly.
If you didn't want to have to touch any of the core of nibblebill you could
add additional fields to accomplish your goal.
You could add a field such as tenantid type int(11).

Company A = tenantid 1
Company B = tenantid 2

id | tenantid | name | cash
1 | 1               | Bob   | 5.00
2 | 1               | Joe    | 6.00
3| 2                | George | 7.00

As far as varchar vs int  perhaps from a user conception varchar might be
more straight forward in a single table but should you start doing queries
across multiple tables to avoid data duplication numerical identification
fields are common.

Like my rough example above I'd need to keep another table store the details
on the tenants

Hope that helps get you started.

-- W