[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Conference Call Today

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Dec 8 19:18:11 MSK 2010

mercutioviz wrote:

> Don't forget about today's call!
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2010_12_08
>
> Our agenda is light today so bring your questions and suggestions and
> we'll
> discuss them as a group.
I read the above link on the Who's in your wallet? section. I haven't done
this, but I believe a better approach to counteract this cracking activity
is to append alphanumeric characters to the extension and let the dialplan
on ATA and/or IP Phone devices to automatically append the alphanumeric
characters to the dialed number to reach the extension. This way, the
extensions can be called from internally while it will take the crackers
more efforts to figure out the extension numbers.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.