[Freeswitch-users] SIP MESSAGE requests

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed Dec 8 19:04:10 MSK 2010

Mathieu,

  This is true for MESSAGE and I understand it may be a little
hairy...  However, SIMPLE (uh-oh) also allows for IM-like message
exchange using a real session established with INVITE.  As the OP said
MESSAGE is used for paging (SMS) type applications.  I understand that
creating a channel may be a bit overblown for this but something like
that would allow for much more flexibility.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org