[Freeswitch-users] managed code in CentOS

srinivasula reddy srinivas.ksvreddy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:23:41 MSK 2010

HI All,

We are trying to migrate from windows to linux, if we are trying to build
managed code in centos, we are facing few issues,

/home/hydadmin/freeSwitch/
freeswitch-1.0.6/src/mod/languages/mod_managed/mod_managed.cpp:211: error:
aggregate 'MonoAssemblyName name' has incomplete type and cannot be defined
make[1]: *** [mod_managed.lo] Error 1

we enabled the mod_managed module in modules_conf.xml, i have installed
mono2.8.1,

following instruction given by freeswitch, they are asking us to apply
mono28.patch,  we could not able to get that patch,  if mono28.patch is the
problem for the above error?

if that is the error where will we get that patch?

if any other reason please let us know.

THanks
Srinivas