[Freeswitch-users] mod_fifo vs mod_callcenter

Eugene Prokopiev enp at altlinux.org
Mon Dec 6 14:55:36 MSK 2010

> Is it possible to implement the same logic for off-hook members? Can
> you point me the line/function in mod_fifo.c in which off-hook member
> is selecting for call?

I tried to debug callflow with help of switch_log_printf. Two off-hook
agents executes:

<action application="fifo" data="$1 out wait"/>

and waits in:

mod_fifo.c:2588 - moh_status = switch_ivr_play_file(session, NULL, moh, &args);

After executing:

<action application="fifo" data="$1 in"/>

only one off-hook agent leaves switch_ivr_play_file and process
incoming call. Why can it leaves switch_ivr_play_file function?

--
Thanks,
Eugene Prokopiev