[Freeswitch-users] Enquiry - Comparing Asterisk and FreeSwitch

Peder peder at networkoblivion.com
Fri Dec 3 16:32:37 MSK 2010

1.        EVENT SOCKET:  http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_socket

2.        XML -CURL:  http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Xml_curl

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Rodrigo
Lang
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 6:52 AM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Enquiry - Comparing Asterisk and FreeSwitch

Good day list,

My questions may seem a bit silly, but I always worked with Asterisk and I'm
seeing the potential of FreeSwitch. Two questions that I have are the
following:

1 - FreeSwitch has an interface similar to the Asterisk AMI? Where an
external software can connect and monitor everything that happens in real
time and have some control over the FS?

2 - Can you put your settings in FS in database like the Asterisk Realtime?

Thanks in advance,

--
Rodrigo Lang
Opening your mind - Just another Open Source site