[Freeswitch-users] building mod_managed fails

David Brazier davidjbrazier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 09:16:46 PST 2010

I had a similar problem - try using mono 2.8.1 and the patch mentioned
in http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-2774.  This tells you to
re-swig (make reswig) & after that I found that there were compile
errors in the swig output - double declarations etc - easy enough to
remove.  I'll try to investigate why the swig output wasn't right.
This was on Linux (CentOS 5.5) - you may find that on Windows it just
works.

David