[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter and peridic announcements

Raimund Sacherer raimund.sacherer at logitravel.com
Wed Dec 1 18:44:03 MSK 2010

Hello Freeswitch List.

We are evaluating switching our asterisk based call center (around 150 agents) over to freeswitch.

Among other things I noticed that the mod_callcenter module does not have the possibility to use periodic announcements. Could these be implemented somehow ... like, with ESL or something else?

I want to try out the Spice Technologies (or is it now OpenACD) callcenter solution, but this will be a further project as we first want to switch to freeswitch as soon as possible as we have instability problems which we want to get rid off.

Thank you for your support,

Ray

--
Raimund Sacherer