[Freeswitch-users] Automated Attendant?

broken dash brokendash at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:28:38 PDT 2010

I feel your pain... :-)  I tried blue box last night and it seemed to
suck from my perspective. right now I have fusionpbx installed by I
find that even though I do some things within the web interface such
as setup gateways etc.   it also had some examples it populated into
the FS scripts dir and I've been tweaking them from the console with
vi. My problem is that I "thought" i had a decent understanding of
JavaScript, which I did not.. hehe  I keep hoping someone will create
a visual configuration tool where you can piece together the
logic/flow model for an IVR application but I haven't seen anything
along those lines. So far I've spent several weeks looking/learning
into the best way to go about creating my IVR apps an so far I'm
leaning towards doing them in LUA. I would like to be able to use the
Google data api stuff with my FS scripts but that is... further in you
go... the deeper it all seems to get.  :-)

Cheers,
Brian