[Freeswitch-users] weird bootstrap error

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:12:54 PDT 2010

Well, for me that was on Ubuntu. I know, I know... I was just testing a
patch (FSCORE-662) on my desktop PC, it wasn't the production system, or
even my test system for anything requiring audio.

I haven't had any problems on Debian myself, but I use Lenny and haven't
compiled from git for a week or two.

-Steve