[Freeswitch-users] Enterprise setup registration question

Henry Huang b_ball_henry at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:21:17 PDT 2010

Hi:

I have followed wiki:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment_OpenSIPS

To deploy OpenSIPS in front of FreeSWITCH. I have played with the load
balancer part before, so I know how that works. I have now been able to
register through the OpenSIPS to FreeSWITCH box via the dispatcher module of
OpenSIPS. But what happened is that the registration IP is the IP of the
OpenSIPS server, not the end user's IP address. I am wondering how would we
process incoming call for the registered user?

Obviously the call will be routed back to the OpenSIPS server with an
invite, which gets processed by the load balance module according to the
script. So what I am asking is that is this a logic flaw in the original
script? or did I misunderstood it?

If it is a flaw, does any one know how to fix the senario? Because I am not
that good with OpenSIPS to fix it.

Thanks,

Henry Huang
Unified Communication System R&D