[Freeswitch-users] Voice mail isn't working on one extension.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 26 13:19:27 PDT 2010

#1 From what I can see, the GS is doing a redirect. Look at line 226 of the
pastebin down to 240. Do you have call forwarding enabled on your GS? You
may want to enable a SIP trace to see the exact SIP packet from the GS to
see what it's doing. It is forwarding to destination number of "service" and
there isn't an extension for that in your dialplan. (See lines leading up to
409 - "service" doesn't match anything until it gets to enum, where it
eventually fails altogether at line 458.)

#2 Does the phone connected to port 1 on the A200 even ring? It's
interesting that there is a 9 second gap (between pb lines 732 and 733)
which is where I would assume the ringing was taking place.

-MC