[Freeswitch-users] Misc. Dialplan Tools say types

David Swardstrom dswardstrom at remotelink.com
Thu Aug 26 13:04:21 PDT 2010

I tried using the type "TELEPHONE_NUMBER" and got a failure message:
<command>
session.execute("say", "en TELEPHONE_NUMBER pronounced " + myani]);
</command>
<error>
mod_say_en.c:481 Unknown Say type=[9]
</error>

There appears to be no code to support TELEPHONE_NUMBER in mod_say_en.c.
Note: I looked. I have not done a code refresh since before ClueCon.
Has it been added or is this part of code from another language.
Actually, it seems that it may be in French (mod_say_fr.c).